IT’S PRECIOUS BECAUSE it contains a rich cocktail of skin-loving vitamins and essential fatty acids, that work to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles. It has also been shown to improve skin moisture levels, even out the appearance of skin tone and smooth skin texture.
These vitamins and fatty acids include;
- beta-carotene, an antioxidant that helps promote surface skin cell renewal, smoothing the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles;
- vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps to protect against free radical damage that can trigger the visible signs of ageing;
- vitamin E: an antioxidant that helps to protect and replenish moisture levels in the skin;
- alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) & gamma-linoleic acid (omega-6) that helps to restore the skin’s barrier function and reduce the appearance of fine lines;
- oleic acid (omega-9), that helps fight the signs of premature ageing and intensely nourishes and protects the skin from environmental aggressors.
Rosehip oil is light in texture and absorbs into the skin instantly, leaving no oily residue.
IT’S SOURCED FROM Chile, where the seeds from the rosehip plant are cold pressed to extract the oil.
READ MORE about our Rosehip oil here.